Google Pixel (XL) or OnePlus 5t

Country: Czech Republic Carrier: T-Mobile (calls and stuff) & Kaktus (internet data) Price: preferably around $500 (can go up to $700 for a very good deal) Size Preference: Doesn't really matter What Will it be used for: Media, regular usage Preferred brands: OnePlus(?), Google Other: prefer a dual SIM (but can do without it), good cameraAfter about 2 years of having my ZOPO ZP953 I've decided to buy a new phone. I've always had cheaper phones from some smaller brands (ZOPO, Aligator) but now I have saved up some money and would like to buy something better in the upcoming month or two.I really like the OnePlus 5t but there are still some minor things that keep me from buying it:Camera - it just might be the fact that 5t is always compared to best current $1,000 phones (Pixel 2, iPhone X) and that makes the camera look worse, but in the end I think it's fine for my media useOnePlus problems - I've read few bad things about OnePlus that keep me concerned (security breach, this, ...)I've been really interested in buying a Google Pixel phone but the Pixel 2 is too expensive for me and I feel like the regular Pixel can't be really compared to 5t.I'm still waiting for my scholarship money until February/March so until then I have some time to decide. I was also thinking that some prices might drop since it's the beginning of 2018 and there's this upcoming conference about smartphones.I'm leaning more towards the 5t (like 75% to 25%) but do you think the regular Google Pixel would still be a good purchase compared to the 5t? I'd love to get the Pixel 2 but it's either too expensive or when it's cheap, it's fishy (eBay for ~$560).If you have any questions, please ask me, I'm really bad at expressing myself, especially in English. Thank you

Country: Czech Republic Carrier: T-Mobile (calls and stuff) & Kaktus (internet data) Price: preferably around $500 (can go up to $700 for a very good deal) Size Preference: Doesn't really matter What Will it be used for: Media, regular usage Preferred brands: OnePlus(?), Google Other: prefer a dual SIM (but can do without it), good camera

After about 2 years of having my ZOPO ZP953 I've decided to buy a new phone. I've always had cheaper phones from some smaller brands (ZOPO, Aligator) but now I have saved up some money and would like to buy something better in the upcoming month or two.

I really like the OnePlus 5t but there are still some minor things that keep me from buying it:
Camera - it just might be the fact that 5t is always compared to best current $1,000 phones (Pixel 2, iPhone X) and that makes the camera look worse, but in the end I think it's fine for my media use
OnePlus problems - I've read few bad things about OnePlus that keep me concerned (security breach, this, ...)

I've been really interested in buying a Google Pixel phone but the Pixel 2 is too expensive for me and I feel like the regular Pixel can't be really compared to 5t.

I'm still waiting for my scholarship money until February/March so until then I have some time to decide. I was also thinking that some prices might drop since it's the beginning of 2018 and there's this upcoming conference about smartphones.

I'm leaning more towards the 5t (like 75% to 25%) but do you think the regular Google Pixel would still be a good purchase compared to the 5t? I'd love to get the Pixel 2 but it's either too expensive or when it's cheap, it's fishy (eBay for ~$560).
If you have any questions, please ask me, I'm really bad at expressing myself, especially in English. Thank you

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J