I think I have a driver problem

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

RAM:Corsair 8GB DDR4 2400MHz

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV

GPU:MSI RX580 4GB

PSU: Corsair 550w Semi modular power supply

Storage: 1TB Crucial MX300 Solid State Drive

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

Every time I load a game, I cant get passed the main menu. When I enter an actual match my game minimizes and wont reopen. I need to CTRL-ALT-Delete in order to close the program.

Occasionally from ARMA 3 I get the follow errors -DX11 error: Createtexture failed:DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED-

DX11 error: buffer Map FailedDXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

My monitor screen also occasionally goes black for one second then comes back. The monitor isnt actually turning off, its as if it loses connecting momentarily with the GPU.

When this issue began

1 week ago

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Attempting to launch any games.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Reinstalled AMD drivers-no luckReinstalled Windows-no luckReverted to an older AMD driver-no luck


Operating SystemWindows 10Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)CPU: Ryzen 5 1600RAM:Corsair 8GB DDR4 2400MHzMotherboard: ASRock A320M-HDVGPU:MSI RX580 4GBPSU: Corsair 550w Semi modular power supplyStorage: 1TB Crucial MX300 Solid State DriveSpeccy LinkN/ADescription of problemEvery time I load a game, I cant get passed the main menu. When I enter an actual match my game minimizes and wont reopen. I need to CTRL-ALT-Delete in order to close the program.Occasionally from ARMA 3 I get the follow errors -DX11 error: Createtexture failed:DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED-DX11 error: buffer Map FailedDXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVEDMy monitor screen also occasionally goes black for one second then comes back. The monitor isnt actually turning off, its as if it loses connecting momentarily with the GPU.When this issue began1 week agoRecurring issueYesDate of purchaseN/AUnder WarrantyNoCause/Steps to recreate the issueAttempting to launch any games.What I've tried so far to resolve the issueReinstalled AMD drivers-no luckReinstalled Windows-no luckReverted to an older AMD driver-no luck http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2CrY0cz