Best travel smartphone for Europe? Recommendations and howto?

Hello there!I am looking to purchase a smart phone for basic text/call use in Europe. My celluar provider doesn't have the best international option and I'd rather have a Euro number for ease.After doing some research, I see Blu is a good and a few other options on ebay but past at a certain point, I could buy a used iphone 5/6 and put a sim card in it.Kind of torn and conflicted.Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there!

I am looking to purchase a smart phone for basic text/call use in Europe. My celluar provider doesn't have the best international option and I'd rather have a Euro number for ease.

After doing some research, I see Blu is a good and a few other options on ebay but past at a certain point, I could buy a used iphone 5/6 and put a sim card in it.

Kind of torn and conflicted.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J