How do you deal with a total lack of progress after several years of photography, gear, courses and classes

Hey,I've been wondering if any of you have ever had problems with progress or improvements in photography. I've been into photography for over 10 years with times of more and times of less activity and i feel that there hasn't been any sort of progress whatsoever. The photos all still lack interest and just something special that makes me like them. Many just feel like smartphone snapshots.I've gone through many iterations of gear, software, classes and courses, tutorial and have also been on a few trips wih photography in mind but in the end I've never ended up with a photo that made me say wow.Do you have any tips or can you share your experiences with such situations?Thanks

Hey,

I've been wondering if any of you have ever had problems with progress or improvements in photography. I've been into photography for over 10 years with times of more and times of less activity and i feel that there hasn't been any sort of progress whatsoever. The photos all still lack interest and just something special that makes me like them. Many just feel like smartphone snapshots.

I've gone through many iterations of gear, software, classes and courses, tutorial and have also been on a few trips wih photography in mind but in the end I've never ended up with a photo that made me say wow.

Do you have any tips or can you share your experiences with such situations?

Thanks

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J