How can I stream music from Apple Music to my hifi speakers wirelessly (no bluetooth)?

With Google Play Music and Spotify I can use chromecast audio connected to my hifi speakers, is there a way to do something similar on Apple Music? I know I could use Apple TV, but does it connect directly to speakers/amplifier or does it only work through a television? I currently use Apple Music on an Android smartphone and on a MacBook Pro

With Google Play Music and Spotify I can use chromecast audio connected to my hifi speakers, is there a way to do something similar on Apple Music? I know I could use Apple TV, but does it connect directly to speakers/amplifier or does it only work through a television? I currently use Apple Music on an Android smartphone and on a MacBook Pro

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J