Windows 10 NOT installed, yet STILL getting BSOD?

Let me just preface this by saying, I will literally pay you if you help me SOLVE this issue. Seriously, it's been going on for months and no seems to have a solution.

Here's my build list: http://ift.tt/2BYVCsT

So here's the issues: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 Creators Update I have had completely insane issues with software AND hardware. It started with my computer getting stuck in an endless loop of BSODs with error codes changing every time (ex: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR). From there, I took the following steps to repair the issue:

  1. Use the Windows Restart "Automatic Repair" function - every time I tried this it just crashed during the install

  2. Tried to flash Windows back to old version - system says there is no old version to go back to

  3. Nuclear Option! - Wiped the SSD boot drive, put the Windows 10 ISO onto a USB, booted to the USB via BIOS and tried to reinstall Windows 10 fresh - I get about half way through the process until I get a BSOD again... This is strange because Windows 10 is NOT installed on the SSD and the HDD is disconnected 3a. I also tried loading Windows ISO onto multiple USB drives, tried each in different USB slots, etc. 3b. I also tried booting from the USBs WITHOUT the SSD or HDD connected - still crashes during install

  4. Removed CMOS battery to reset BIOS entirely - I then went into the BIOS and tried to boot through the USB with Windows 10 ISO on it and immediately received a BSOD

  5. Tried step 4 once again, this time without the GPU installed. Did not work.

  6. Tried step 4 once again, this time with only one stick of RAM (I swapped each RAM stick into each slot.... nothing worked)

  7. Ran Memtest - found that RAM was getting errors - Sent RAM back to G.Skill, received new ones. 7a. Tried to install Windows again - still received BSOD

  8. Sent MOBO back to MSI and received new one. Just rebuilt my PC an hour ago with the new MOBO and new RAM - STILL GET BSODs!!!

At this point, I am at a complete loss of words. Literally the only piece of the puzzle that's left is the CPU, but honestly it makes no sense that the CPU would cause BSODs when Windows is literally not installed on anything, GPU is removed, SSD/HDD are removed, new MOBO, new RAM... Same philosophy with the PSU - there's no way this could cause BSODs when Windows is not installed.

So, does anyone have a clue as to what the issue could be? I've posted this is in multiple forums and everyone is at a loss for words and cannot help me. Seriously, I'm desperate and will pay! lol :(


Let me just preface this by saying, I will literally pay you if you help me SOLVE this issue. Seriously, it's been going on for months and no seems to have a solution.Here's my build list: http://ift.tt/2Cgj6xS here's the issues: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 Creators Update I have had completely insane issues with software AND hardware. It started with my computer getting stuck in an endless loop of BSODs with error codes changing every time (ex: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR). From there, I took the following steps to repair the issue:Use the Windows Restart "Automatic Repair" function - every time I tried this it just crashed during the installTried to flash Windows back to old version - system says there is no old version to go back toNuclear Option! - Wiped the SSD boot drive, put the Windows 10 ISO onto a USB, booted to the USB via BIOS and tried to reinstall Windows 10 fresh - I get about half way through the process until I get a BSOD again... This is strange because Windows 10 is NOT installed on the SSD and the HDD is disconnected 3a. I also tried loading Windows ISO onto multiple USB drives, tried each in different USB slots, etc. 3b. I also tried booting from the USBs WITHOUT the SSD or HDD connected - still crashes during installRemoved CMOS battery to reset BIOS entirely - I then went into the BIOS and tried to boot through the USB with Windows 10 ISO on it and immediately received a BSODTried step 4 once again, this time without the GPU installed. Did not work.Tried step 4 once again, this time with only one stick of RAM (I swapped each RAM stick into each slot.... nothing worked)Ran Memtest - found that RAM was getting errors - Sent RAM back to G.Skill, received new ones. 7a. Tried to install Windows again - still received BSODSent MOBO back to MSI and received new one. Just rebuilt my PC an hour ago with the new MOBO and new RAM - STILL GET BSODs!!!At this point, I am at a complete loss of words. Literally the only piece of the puzzle that's left is the CPU, but honestly it makes no sense that the CPU would cause BSODs when Windows is literally not installed on anything, GPU is removed, SSD/HDD are removed, new MOBO, new RAM... Same philosophy with the PSU - there's no way this could cause BSODs when Windows is not installed.So, does anyone have a clue as to what the issue could be? I've posted this is in multiple forums and everyone is at a loss for words and cannot help me. Seriously, I'm desperate and will pay! lol :( http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2ClofnD