PC won't turn on after setting it to sleep?

My PC has been running fine with no hardware changes to it (the past year at least), but yesterday I decided to try out the 'sleep' mode feature that activates after 2 hours of not using the computer.

I wake up and I thought my PC was still in sleep mode as it had no lights on. I have tried many ways of turning it on, but to no avail.

The only light on is the motherboard LED, but I found out that works as long as you have the cpu plugged in.

I'm thinking it's a PSU problem but open to other ideas or ways to find out as I dont want to buy another one if possible.

Thanks for reading and the help!


My PC has been running fine with no hardware changes to it (the past year at least), but yesterday I decided to try out the 'sleep' mode feature that activates after 2 hours of not using the computer.I wake up and I thought my PC was still in sleep mode as it had no lights on. I have tried many ways of turning it on, but to no avail.The only light on is the motherboard LED, but I found out that works as long as you have the cpu plugged in.I'm thinking it's a PSU problem but open to other ideas or ways to find out as I dont want to buy another one if possible.Thanks for reading and the help! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2lqkRyb