Just upgraded my CPU and when trying to update drivers I get "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" please help :(

Hey I haven't visited this sub before but I figured I should because I don't know where else to ask. I just upgraded my cpu from an i5 3330 to an i5 6600k just to really get better fps on csgo.

When trying to update my drivers I get an "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" error and i'm not exactly sure what to do. I installed both the .zip and .exe and they give the same error, I also went back to older versions of the driver and same thing. Is there a fix to this? I try playing csgo and I rarely see an improvement and I notice that when I see other people's benchmarks that they get a stable 300fps.

I'm not really knowledable at all with PCs so help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks.

SPECS:

MB: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H270M-DS3H

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

PSU: Corsair 750W


Hey I haven't visited this sub before but I figured I should because I don't know where else to ask. I just upgraded my cpu from an i5 3330 to an i5 6600k just to really get better fps on csgo.When trying to update my drivers I get an "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" error and i'm not exactly sure what to do. I installed both the .zip and .exe and they give the same error, I also went back to older versions of the driver and same thing. Is there a fix to this? I try playing csgo and I rarely see an improvement and I notice that when I see other people's benchmarks that they get a stable 300fps.I'm not really knowledable at all with PCs so help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks.SPECS:MB: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H270M-DS3HCPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHzGPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970PSU: Corsair 750W http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2Cf5Fhy