I see a couple of sympathizers are talking.

"So they have been fucking him over all year"And if anyone had a problem with that besides me, someone would have done something about it right? They're ALL in league with each other. Heaps of corrupt criminal Kiwis vs a Jewish Viking. Classic historical stuff of legend to be, it actually is though many people don't know it yet."And he will find out they're all living in Christchurch and get all these people to_____"WE already know from the IP Addresses and locations of when they used smartphones that they're all in the Caterbury region when they use an internet connection. They know who they are, but they cannot tell me because of my propensity for fatal violence and that would fuck what they have planned for them if I just drive down there and start shooting them all in home invasion executions. All I have to do is leave the country AND that's all their lives over, including the people who knew who they were and what they were doing and maintained lies to protect them."How can they keep getting away with it" "Because the cops are on their side. They think he is a dangerous person"Ah huh, the cops are unofficially on the side of NZ citizens committing human, civil and lawful right violations against a Jewish man right?Don't worry, the cops get what's coming to them as well.Its not just off shore based people who end up fucking all these people over either, some of them are Kiwis who know what has been going on and they know how corrupt and ethically dodgy it is and they want these people fucked over as much as I do.All I have to do is either leave the country, or let the outside people know I've been arrested at the airport to prevent me leaving without lawful grounds to do so and that's all that needs to happen before they all start getting their lives destroyed. That IS the actual truth.

"So they have been fucking him over all year"

And if anyone had a problem with that besides me, someone would have done something about it right? They're ALL in league with each other. Heaps of corrupt criminal Kiwis vs a Jewish Viking. Classic historical stuff of legend to be, it actually is though many people don't know it yet.

"And he will find out they're all living in Christchurch and get all these people to_____"

WE already know from the IP Addresses and locations of when they used smartphones that they're all in the Caterbury region when they use an internet connection. They know who they are, but they cannot tell me because of my propensity for fatal violence and that would fuck what they have planned for them if I just drive down there and start shooting them all in home invasion executions. All I have to do is leave the country AND that's all their lives over, including the people who knew who they were and what they were doing and maintained lies to protect them.

"How can they keep getting away with it" "Because the cops are on their side. They think he is a dangerous person"

Ah huh, the cops are unofficially on the side of NZ citizens committing human, civil and lawful right violations against a Jewish man right?

Don't worry, the cops get what's coming to them as well.

Its not just off shore based people who end up fucking all these people over either, some of them are Kiwis who know what has been going on and they know how corrupt and ethically dodgy it is and they want these people fucked over as much as I do.

All I have to do is either leave the country, or let the outside people know I've been arrested at the airport to prevent me leaving without lawful grounds to do so and that's all that needs to happen before they all start getting their lives destroyed. That IS the actual truth.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J