How to merge native Administrator profile and personal profile with admin privileges on new laptop running Windows 10?

Hey all hope your new year is going well, I have a question for those familiar with how admin privileges work on Windows 10:

Currently running Windows 10 Home v10.0.15063 Build 15063 on an MSI model GL62M 7RDX

I have some pretty standard .ini files I'm trying to edit via Wordpad/Notepad but on my personal account (aka the one with my msoft acct tethered) it prevents me from making changes, saying I need to contact an administrator despite me having privileges already. When I turned on the native administrator profile on the laptop using the cmd line I was able to log in and make the changes accordingly. Is there a way to merge these two credentials together so I can use my personal profile using the privileges the default administrator account has?

Thanks in advance!


Hey all hope your new year is going well, I have a question for those familiar with how admin privileges work on Windows 10:Currently running Windows 10 Home v10.0.15063 Build 15063 on an MSI model GL62M 7RDXI have some pretty standard .ini files I'm trying to edit via Wordpad/Notepad but on my personal account (aka the one with my msoft acct tethered) it prevents me from making changes, saying I need to contact an administrator despite me having privileges already. When I turned on the native administrator profile on the laptop using the cmd line I was able to log in and make the changes accordingly. Is there a way to merge these two credentials together so I can use my personal profile using the privileges the default administrator account has?Thanks in advance! http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2zReLv8