Chrome freezing until I hover the mouse over a tab.

Chrome on my gaming PC has been freezing lately, not whilst doing any hard work/loading or from having multiple tabs open. I could just have 1 tab open, scrolling down Reddit and it will just freeze.

The only way for chrome to start responding again besides restarting chrome, is to hover the mouse over a tab.

Even now as I write this. Every couple of minutes or so the text will stop showing on screen as I type, until I hover the mouse over a tab. Then as if the flash was typing, everything that was typed pops up.

YouTube videos freeze, But sound still continues. When I hover the mouse over a tab the video instantly catches up.

I have googled this a couple of times in the last few days but couldn't find anything to help. So it's either a rare problem or I don't know how to goog.

What I've tried. - Google - Uninstalling extensions one at a time. - Reinstalling chrome. - Submit support request on r/techsupport (Fingers Crossed).

Thanks for reading and any help that you can provide :)


Chrome on my gaming PC has been freezing lately, not whilst doing any hard work/loading or from having multiple tabs open. I could just have 1 tab open, scrolling down Reddit and it will just freeze.The only way for chrome to start responding again besides restarting chrome, is to hover the mouse over a tab.Even now as I write this. Every couple of minutes or so the text will stop showing on screen as I type, until I hover the mouse over a tab. Then as if the flash was typing, everything that was typed pops up.YouTube videos freeze, But sound still continues. When I hover the mouse over a tab the video instantly catches up.I have googled this a couple of times in the last few days but couldn't find anything to help. So it's either a rare problem or I don't know how to goog.What I've tried. - Google - Uninstalling extensions one at a time. - Reinstalling chrome. - Submit support request on r/techsupport (Fingers Crossed).Thanks for reading and any help that you can provide :) http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2lvlDJb