Where to buy (physical shop) Google Pixel 2 here in PH?

Hi redditors! I'm planning on going for Pixel 2, but I haven't seen it yet in common malls like SM, or other AyalaMalls (or have I not been looking right?), and whenever I google it, it's mostly online shops like Lazada that I see Pixel.I found out that you can buy it in Greenhills shopping center, but I'm hearing rumors that you'll encounter fakes in there, and haven't really tried shopping there before so I'm not really sure which shop in there I can trust, or if there's one shop at all which is reliable in selling genuine smartphones.Also, I'm planning on buying it on installment basis, as I don't have enough [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Hi redditors! I'm planning on going for Pixel 2, but I haven't seen it yet in common malls like SM, or other AyalaMalls (or have I not been looking right?), and whenever I google it, it's mostly online shops like Lazada that I see Pixel.

I found out that you can buy it in Greenhills shopping center, but I'm hearing rumors that you'll encounter fakes in there, and haven't really tried shopping there before so I'm not really sure which shop in there I can trust, or if there's one shop at all which is reliable in selling genuine smartphones.

Also, I'm planning on buying it on installment basis, as I don't have enough [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J