HALP! Currently in a weird voicemail set-up dilemma.

Hey all. I'm using a smartphone on the T-Mobile network, and more often text than leave/ receive voicemail messages. In the past month I've been told by friends that have tried my phone while I was unavailable that my voice-mail-box doesn't exist. Instead, they receive an automated message that tells them that there's a Google Voice user that is unavailable (it's not even my name that is repeated but someone else's).In this case, I'm unable to disconnect the Google Voice account because I didn't make that initial activation. I think someone that registered a Google Voice account used my mobile number either by accident or otherwise.TL;DR How do I reclaim my T-Mobile voice-mail-box if someone registered my phone number as their Google Voice number? Feeling insecure and concerned.

Hey all. I'm using a smartphone on the T-Mobile network, and more often text than leave/ receive voicemail messages. In the past month I've been told by friends that have tried my phone while I was unavailable that my voice-mail-box doesn't exist. Instead, they receive an automated message that tells them that there's a Google Voice user that is unavailable (it's not even my name that is repeated but someone else's).

In this case, I'm unable to disconnect the Google Voice account because I didn't make that initial activation. I think someone that registered a Google Voice account used my mobile number either by accident or otherwise.

TL;DR How do I reclaim my T-Mobile voice-mail-box if someone registered my phone number as their Google Voice number? Feeling insecure and concerned.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J