Discord App on phone makes me automatically appear offline when the screen goes off

Hi all, I have a question about Discord behaviour on smartphones.I noticed that even if I put my status on 'Online', for everyone of my friends I appear offline after ~2 minutes if I press the screen lock button or if it shuts down after 30 seconds of inactivity - even if I don't close/log out from the app.If someone sends me messages the notification arrives (vibration, LED, etc) but the problem obviously is that if I appear offline nobody knows if I am really offline or not.Is there a way to avoid this 'auto-offline'? A friend of mine has the same problem and searching online I couldn't understand if it's a common issue, intende feature or else.Just to give more infos, I use a S8 and I have disabled every power saving / data saving setting that I know of, also I don't use any kind of program that checks/manages connections or data usage.Also, to be clear, I have 0 issues with the desktop app - the phone doesn't meddle with its status when I'm logged with both devices.Thanks in advance to whoever will try to help!

Hi all, I have a question about Discord behaviour on smartphones.

I noticed that even if I put my status on 'Online', for everyone of my friends I appear offline after ~2 minutes if I press the screen lock button or if it shuts down after 30 seconds of inactivity - even if I don't close/log out from the app.

If someone sends me messages the notification arrives (vibration, LED, etc) but the problem obviously is that if I appear offline nobody knows if I am really offline or not.

Is there a way to avoid this 'auto-offline'? A friend of mine has the same problem and searching online I couldn't understand if it's a common issue, intende feature or else.

Just to give more infos, I use a S8 and I have disabled every power saving / data saving setting that I know of, also I don't use any kind of program that checks/manages connections or data usage.

Also, to be clear, I have 0 issues with the desktop app - the phone doesn't meddle with its status when I'm logged with both devices.

Thanks in advance to whoever will try to help!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J