[M4F] - Wishlist, What Is Your Wish Today? Starring The German Actress Vita Tepel

Hi DPPIn this scenario your duty is to play the German actress Vita Tepel, no you don't need to speak german, don't worry! :-)She starred in a YouTube webseries called Wishlist. In Wishlist she finds an app appearing on her smartphone which grants one wish, but to get the wish you have to do something.For example: She wishes to get kissed by a hot guy, the app calculates it and gives her the task to gift her panties to an old lady.The idea I had is to play a scenario at an autograph session, Vita signs autographs and chats with her fans to promote her new YouTube show, then I come along and after getting my autograph I tap around on my smartphone and say:"I wish to kiss Vita Tepel".Of course she recognized what I'm trying to do, but as it's only fake and the app don't exist in reality she quickly takes my phone and goes to the toilet, there she records a little voice message with a task for me and then comes back, handing me my smartphone back.If this starting scenario strikes you, don't hesitate to send me an orange envelope!

Hi DPP

In this scenario your duty is to play the German actress Vita Tepel, no you don't need to speak german, don't worry! :-)

She starred in a YouTube webseries called Wishlist. In Wishlist she finds an app appearing on her smartphone which grants one wish, but to get the wish you have to do something.

For example: She wishes to get kissed by a hot guy, the app calculates it and gives her the task to gift her panties to an old lady.

The idea I had is to play a scenario at an autograph session, Vita signs autographs and chats with her fans to promote her new YouTube show, then I come along and after getting my autograph I tap around on my smartphone and say:

"I wish to kiss Vita Tepel".

Of course she recognized what I'm trying to do, but as it's only fake and the app don't exist in reality she quickly takes my phone and goes to the toilet, there she records a little voice message with a task for me and then comes back, handing me my smartphone back.

If this starting scenario strikes you, don't hesitate to send me an orange envelope!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J