[FOR SALE] Clean out time!

I do a lot of odd jobs (cleanouts, handyman work, etc) and as a result I come across some...interesting things. Here's a selection, I apologize in advance for the potato quality of these pictures as I do not have a fancy smartphone (and most were taken before I had the Nikon).I have pictures of most everything here and I've tried to include links to similar items if possible.I'm located in the Valley (Panorama City) or you can meet me in West LA, where I work. If you have other questions, feel free to ask and thank you for helping a fellow redditor make rent.Nikon Coolpix L340 digital camera - $70Works great, takes AA batteries.Technical information here.Glass/stainless steel locking medicine cabinet - $20Someone wanted to put it in their bathroom but changed their mind. Brand new, comes with both keys.Identical to this one here.Three 18" x 24" Regency chrome wire shelves - $50Images of shelves and measurements in the imgur album.Two metal cash boxes - $15 each or both for $20Sadly empty, but good none the less.Set of ColdSteel machetes, a sword, and knives - $70Mall ninja jackpot! Though I can attest to the usefulness of the machetes. The one I picked out for my own tool set works great.Bear head torc bracelet - $60Identical to this one. The bracelet I have is bronze. It's beautiful but my skin eats bronze for breakfast so alas I can't wear it.Umarex Steelforce BB Pistol - $60Product specs are here and it comes with a supply of properly sized BBs.This was a fun dumpster find I just have no use for it. I don't know much about BB guns but this sucker has some power to it.

I do a lot of odd jobs (cleanouts, handyman work, etc) and as a result I come across some...interesting things. Here's a selection, I apologize in advance for the potato quality of these pictures as I do not have a fancy smartphone (and most were taken before I had the Nikon).

I have pictures of most everything here and I've tried to include links to similar items if possible.

I'm located in the Valley (Panorama City) or you can meet me in West LA, where I work. If you have other questions, feel free to ask and thank you for helping a fellow redditor make rent.

Nikon Coolpix L340 digital camera - $70

Works great, takes AA batteries.

Technical information here.

Glass/stainless steel locking medicine cabinet - $20

Someone wanted to put it in their bathroom but changed their mind. Brand new, comes with both keys.

Identical to this one here.

Three 18" x 24" Regency chrome wire shelves - $50

Images of shelves and measurements in the imgur album.

Two metal cash boxes - $15 each or both for $20

Sadly empty, but good none the less.

Set of ColdSteel machetes, a sword, and knives - $70

Mall ninja jackpot! Though I can attest to the usefulness of the machetes. The one I picked out for my own tool set works great.

Bear head torc bracelet - $60

Identical to this one. The bracelet I have is bronze. It's beautiful but my skin eats bronze for breakfast so alas I can't wear it.

Umarex Steelforce BB Pistol - $60

Product specs are here and it comes with a supply of properly sized BBs.

This was a fun dumpster find I just have no use for it. I don't know much about BB guns but this sucker has some power to it.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J