AmiAmi-how to arrange these orders, and to use SAL vs. EMS

I have a huge order in December (they had so many goods.. D:) coming up, and am not sure how I should have them pack my order. I obviously want cheaper shipping, but due to the month and cost, I am somewhat concerned if Reg Sal is good enough. I am afraid of the influx of packages due to Christmas making them lose my stuff. And my order is well over the $50 limit on Regsal. Here's my order (s): Nendoroid - Re:CREATORS: Meteora(Pre-order)Smartphone Stand Bishoujo Character Collection No.14 Fate/Grand Order - Lancer/Scathach(Pre-order)Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Keychain: Sinon(Pre-order)Fate/Apocrypha - Acrylic Pinched Strap: Rider of Black(Pre-order)Sanrio x Fullmetal Alchemist - Acrylic Keychain: Ed & Winry(Pre-order)Sanrio x Fullmetal Alchemist - Acrylic Keychain: Mustang & Riza(Pre-order)Fate/EXTELLA - Pearl Acrylic Collection 8Pack BOXHatsune Miku V3 - Strap ver.2.0Fate/Apocrypha - Trading Clear Bookmark 16Pack BOX(Pre-order)Fate/Zero - Pinched Keychain: Archer(Pre-order)UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Ayaka Yukihiro(Pre-order)UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Kirie Sakurame(Pre-order)] UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Yukihime(Pre-order)UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Kuroumaru Tokisaka(Pre-order)UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Acrylic Keychain: Kuroumaru Tokisaka(Pre-order)UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Acrylic Keychain: Asuna Kagurazaka(Pre-order)Gyugyutto Acrylic Keychain - Fate/EXTELLA / Nero Claudius(Pre-order)Pukasshu Choi Deka Acrylic Keychain - Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- / Emilia(Pre-order)Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- / Rem(Pre-order)Fate/Grand Order - Cellphone Strap: Archer/Gilgamesh(Pre-order)Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Smartphone Cleaner: Design 01 (Cardia)(Pre-order)Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Stand: Sinon(Pre-order)Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Stand: Asuna(Pre-order)] Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Pukutto Keychain: Design 09 (Delacroix II)(Pre-order)Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Pukutto Keychain: Design 01 (Cardia)(Pre-order)Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel - Domiterior Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel - Polyca Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)Movie "Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]" - Acrylic Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)Fate/EXTELLA - A3 Clear Poster: Gilgamesh [Sanbi seyo Miwaku no Nikubi](Pre-order)Order 2: Rin Tohsaka scale figure3: Mordred scale figure di Molto Bene UQ Holder wallscroll4.Jeanne Alter Lily nendoroidHow should I combine these orders? I want the nendoroid to go EMS because she's Christmas based, guaranteed. The others I am considering EMS, because the value is over $200, but I don't want to spend a ton on shipping. Am I just being overly cautious about things getting lost, and are my items generally safe? Or am I right to be cautious? And would I get hit with customs fees if I don't change my orders and still ship EMS?I have zero idea which is safest, if I'll get customs fees, or how bad shipping in either method is?Also.. I have an order in November that is also big, should that one go EMS to avoid getting lost, or is November also safe? And I do have one coming up any day now (I am missing one item in my Oct order, is it still safe now to use REG SAL, or do I need to go EMS? The main thing I'm afraid of is insurance, my orders are over $100. I think this one is $200, and the November one is $250. They all have a ton of stuff in them. I know, I need to hold back. January, February, and March are small, though. D:.)

I have a huge order in December (they had so many goods.. D:) coming up, and am not sure how I should have them pack my order. I obviously want cheaper shipping, but due to the month and cost, I am somewhat concerned if Reg Sal is good enough. I am afraid of the influx of packages due to Christmas making them lose my stuff. And my order is well over the $50 limit on Regsal. Here's my order (s): Nendoroid - Re:CREATORS: Meteora(Pre-order)

Smartphone Stand Bishoujo Character Collection No.14 Fate/Grand Order - Lancer/Scathach(Pre-order)

Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Keychain: Sinon(Pre-order)

Fate/Apocrypha - Acrylic Pinched Strap: Rider of Black(Pre-order)

Sanrio x Fullmetal Alchemist - Acrylic Keychain: Ed & Winry(Pre-order)

Sanrio x Fullmetal Alchemist - Acrylic Keychain: Mustang & Riza(Pre-order)

Fate/EXTELLA - Pearl Acrylic Collection 8Pack BOX

Hatsune Miku V3 - Strap ver.2.0

Fate/Apocrypha - Trading Clear Bookmark 16Pack BOX(Pre-order)

Fate/Zero - Pinched Keychain: Archer(Pre-order)

UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Ayaka Yukihiro(Pre-order)

UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Kirie Sakurame(Pre-order)

] UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Yukihime(Pre-order)

UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Can Badge: Kuroumaru Tokisaka(Pre-order)

UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Acrylic Keychain: Kuroumaru Tokisaka(Pre-order)

UQ Holder! -Magister Negi Magi 2- Acrylic Keychain: Asuna Kagurazaka(Pre-order)

Gyugyutto Acrylic Keychain - Fate/EXTELLA / Nero Claudius(Pre-order)

Pukasshu Choi Deka Acrylic Keychain - Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- / Emilia(Pre-order)

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- / Rem(Pre-order)

Fate/Grand Order - Cellphone Strap: Archer/Gilgamesh(Pre-order)

Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Smartphone Cleaner: Design 01 (Cardia)(Pre-order)

Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Stand: Sinon(Pre-order)

Sword Art Online the Movie: Ordinal Scale - Acrylic Stand: Asuna(Pre-order)

] Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Pukutto Keychain: Design 09 (Delacroix II)(Pre-order)

Code: Realize -Shukufuku no Mirai- Pukutto Keychain: Design 01 (Cardia)(Pre-order)

Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel - Domiterior Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)

Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel - Polyca Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)

Movie "Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]" - Acrylic Keychain: Gilgamesh(Pre-order)

Fate/EXTELLA - A3 Clear Poster: Gilgamesh [Sanbi seyo Miwaku no Nikubi](Pre-order)

Order 2: Rin Tohsaka scale figure

3: Mordred scale figure di Molto Bene UQ Holder wallscroll

4.Jeanne Alter Lily nendoroid

How should I combine these orders? I want the nendoroid to go EMS because she's Christmas based, guaranteed. The others I am considering EMS, because the value is over $200, but I don't want to spend a ton on shipping. Am I just being overly cautious about things getting lost, and are my items generally safe? Or am I right to be cautious? And would I get hit with customs fees if I don't change my orders and still ship EMS?

I have zero idea which is safest, if I'll get customs fees, or how bad shipping in either method is?

Also.. I have an order in November that is also big, should that one go EMS to avoid getting lost, or is November also safe? And I do have one coming up any day now (I am missing one item in my Oct order, is it still safe now to use REG SAL, or do I need to go EMS? The main thing I'm afraid of is insurance, my orders are over $100. I think this one is $200, and the November one is $250. They all have a ton of stuff in them. I know, I need to hold back. January, February, and March are small, though. D:.)

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J