A site just doesn't open under my user account.

OS: Debian 8.9Browsers: Firefox 45.2.0 and Chromium 57.0.2987.98 (My main browser is Chromium)(On first glance it can see just as Chromium problem, but bear with me)Several days ago I noticed two things:1.One of my extensions for Chromium (namely, Cache Killer), turned out to be malware. Of course, I deleted it.2.Some sites stopped working properly.After some investigation, it turned out that (Yes, I know. I'm really "lucky") ...1.Some of the said sites, like amvnews.ru, didn't work because they all used Plesk (don't know what happened, maybe there were security issues of some sort?). Fortunately, now these sites work again.2.Some of the said sites didn't work because I used "Block all unencrypted requests" in HTTPS Everywhere (I recently installed this extension). But if the extension is disabled (of the option is unchecked), then the sites work.3.aladdincentral.org had its tab closed immediately after my try to open it because its domain has word "ad" inside. I know this site, but it was a long time ago when I visited it, so it seems since then my adblocker (uBlock Origin) became the way more sensitive. Addition to the whitelist solved this problemAlso, just to be safe I removed all unimportant extensions and created a new Chromium profile, where I installed my remaining extensions, and then deleted the old profile. But alas, it seems like there is something wrong again. Site math-prosto.ru doesn't open. Even under Firefox. Even when all extensions/addons are disabled.I also tried following things, there are the results:1.I checked if the site is up. It's up.2.I turned on WiFi in my router and tried to open the site on my Android smartphone. Surprising, but it was SUCCESSFUL.3.I created a new account (I named it "test") on my computer and opened the site under it. Again, it was SUCCESSFUL.Well, I guess it means there is something wrong with my account (probably, settings for my account), so probably I could solve it just by creating a new account and then configuring and installing everything I need. But I would prefer not to, my current account is pretty cosy, thus I just want to figure out what went wrong and fix it. Besides, I would be able to avoid this problem in the future.UPDATE: It's getting weird. Out of sudden, I discovered that my old Chromium profile popped out of non-existence (with all extensions, passwords, etc) and my new profile is gone.

OS: Debian 8.9

Browsers: Firefox 45.2.0 and Chromium 57.0.2987.98 (My main browser is Chromium)

(On first glance it can see just as Chromium problem, but bear with me)

Several days ago I noticed two things:

1.One of my extensions for Chromium (namely, Cache Killer), turned out to be malware. Of course, I deleted it.

2.Some sites stopped working properly.

After some investigation, it turned out that (Yes, I know. I'm really "lucky") ...

1.Some of the said sites, like amvnews.ru, didn't work because they all used Plesk (don't know what happened, maybe there were security issues of some sort?). Fortunately, now these sites work again.

2.Some of the said sites didn't work because I used "Block all unencrypted requests" in HTTPS Everywhere (I recently installed this extension). But if the extension is disabled (of the option is unchecked), then the sites work.

3.aladdincentral.org had its tab closed immediately after my try to open it because its domain has word "ad" inside. I know this site, but it was a long time ago when I visited it, so it seems since then my adblocker (uBlock Origin) became the way more sensitive. Addition to the whitelist solved this problem

Also, just to be safe I removed all unimportant extensions and created a new Chromium profile, where I installed my remaining extensions, and then deleted the old profile. But alas, it seems like there is something wrong again. Site math-prosto.ru doesn't open. Even under Firefox. Even when all extensions/addons are disabled.

I also tried following things, there are the results:

1.I checked if the site is up. It's up.

2.I turned on WiFi in my router and tried to open the site on my Android smartphone. Surprising, but it was SUCCESSFUL.

3.I created a new account (I named it "test") on my computer and opened the site under it. Again, it was SUCCESSFUL.

Well, I guess it means there is something wrong with my account (probably, settings for my account), so probably I could solve it just by creating a new account and then configuring and installing everything I need. But I would prefer not to, my current account is pretty cosy, thus I just want to figure out what went wrong and fix it. Besides, I would be able to avoid this problem in the future.

UPDATE: It's getting weird. Out of sudden, I discovered that my old Chromium profile popped out of non-existence (with all extensions, passwords, etc) and my new profile is gone.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J