StableBit CloudDrive freezing file explorer issue

I am using StableBit CoudDrive to store and stream my media but when I am moving a video to the cloud drive i get freezing and on occasion some crashes. I have updated the program to the latest beta version at the suggestion of StableBit support and it has helped considerably but i still get the occational freezing, windows explorer crashing and unnecessary extended loading.I have run A S.M.A.R.T check on my SSD to make sure it wasnt on the fritz and it has come back fine and I have even reintalled Windows incase it was the problem. Im running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, intel core i7 3.50GHz, 8GB RAM and 120GB Samsung SSD. Is there some setting on my pc or tweak I could do to stop this from occuring? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


I am using StableBit CoudDrive to store and stream my media but when I am moving a video to the cloud drive i get freezing and on occasion some crashes. I have updated the program to the latest beta version at the suggestion of StableBit support and it has helped considerably but i still get the occational freezing, windows explorer crashing and unnecessary extended loading.I have run A S.M.A.R.T check on my SSD to make sure it wasnt on the fritz and it has come back fine and I have even reintalled Windows incase it was the problem. Im running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, intel core i7 3.50GHz, 8GB RAM and 120GB Samsung SSD. Is there some setting on my pc or tweak I could do to stop this from occuring? Any help would be greatly appreciated. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2DtTJs5