Computer goes black after booting up and needs a restart to work again.

So starting a week ago my computer started to act a but funny. Whenever I would turn it on it would boot to windows like normal but then would just be a black screen on my monitors. After gave it a hard shut down and then turn it back on it would be fine and I log in as usual. Can can someone tell me what may be the issue?


So starting a week ago my computer started to act a but funny. Whenever I would turn it on it would boot to windows like normal but then would just be a black screen on my monitors. After gave it a hard shut down and then turn it back on it would be fine and I log in as usual. Can can someone tell me what may be the issue? http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2DTamLL