Hi everyone,
NVIDIA GTX 970 on driver 378.79. i5-6600K and Windows 10. The monitor is an AOC 2243W.
Whenever I launch Final Fantasy XIV and start playing, the bottom row of pixels on the monitor will start flickering.
Here is a video: https://youtu.be/XaUk4UqJuSc
Weirdly I am unable to record this issue with screen recording software. I tried OBS and the game capture with the game running. It will persist even after restarting the game and only stop if I restart the PC.
Please help. Thank you all very much.
Hi everyone,NVIDIA GTX 970 on driver 378.79. i5-6600K and Windows 10. The monitor is an AOC 2243W.Whenever I launch Final Fantasy XIV and start playing, the bottom row of pixels on the monitor will start flickering.Here is a video: https://youtu.be/XaUk4UqJuScWeirdly I am unable to record this issue with screen recording software. I tried OBS and the game capture with the game running. It will persist even after restarting the game and only stop if I restart the PC.Please help. Thank you all very much. http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2DSiBaU