2nd monitor will not pull up

So I have a question. About a month ago my graphic card finally hit the can. I bought a evga geforce gtx 1060 .. my 2nd monitor is a tv(vizio)will be replacing soon!)) and I cannot figure out why it will not pull up. I have tried with vga to dvi-d adapter, and recently tried a dialog adapter to hdmi, and still will not pull up. I am not 100% sure if this card actually supports this monitor, or is there something else I am missing?

Thanks for any help :D


So I have a question. About a month ago my graphic card finally hit the can. I bought a evga geforce gtx 1060 .. my 2nd monitor is a tv(vizio)will be replacing soon!)) and I cannot figure out why it will not pull up. I have tried with vga to dvi-d adapter, and recently tried a dialog adapter to hdmi, and still will not pull up. I am not 100% sure if this card actually supports this monitor, or is there something else I am missing?Thanks for any help :D http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2DRHmnn