How did Santander Rio bank get email address for my wife and I...?

Today both of us got email ads from Santander Rio. Somehow this bank got both our email addresses, even though we have never communicated with them or even any banks locally.The only thing I can think is that somehow Claro has managed to steal our information from our phones and sell it to advertising agencies. My wife has the Claro app installed on her phone, but I never downloaded the Claro app.Is it possible that Claro is reading the mobile data and collecting information when I am using my smartphone on mobile data? Is it possible that when I have a Claro chip-card in my phone, that it has installed software on my device which allowed them to read data from my phone? (like my Google Account information...?)This shit is extremely disturbing.

Today both of us got email ads from Santander Rio. Somehow this bank got both our email addresses, even though we have never communicated with them or even any banks locally.

The only thing I can think is that somehow Claro has managed to steal our information from our phones and sell it to advertising agencies. My wife has the Claro app installed on her phone, but I never downloaded the Claro app.

Is it possible that Claro is reading the mobile data and collecting information when I am using my smartphone on mobile data? Is it possible that when I have a Claro chip-card in my phone, that it has installed software on my device which allowed them to read data from my phone? (like my Google Account information...?)

This shit is extremely disturbing.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J