Random freezes on fresh Windows 10 (creators update) install

I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft site, using legit license (no cracks or anything), into a brand new SSD samsung EVO 500 GB. Installed in UEFI (had to use Rufus on the windows 10 ISO).

I'm experiencing random freezes for about 3 minutes tops for weeks now, but today it freezed completely (had to press the reset button on my computer's case) after I pressed enter key on some website's search bar using google chrome (in simpler words, after I made an action). It is always an action that triggers the freezes, alt+tabbing seems to be the most common one.

I hope this is something that can be solved without having to reinstall.. this is literally a fresh copy. I haven't installed anything that requires admin permissions. Sigh...

Thanks in advance, sorry if I sound too pesimistic, having bad luck with tech lately...


I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft site, using legit license (no cracks or anything), into a brand new SSD samsung EVO 500 GB. Installed in UEFI (had to use Rufus on the windows 10 ISO).I'm experiencing random freezes for about 3 minutes tops for weeks now, but today it freezed completely (had to press the reset button on my computer's case) after I pressed enter key on some website's search bar using google chrome (in simpler words, after I made an action). It is always an action that triggers the freezes, alt+tabbing seems to be the most common one.I hope this is something that can be solved without having to reinstall.. this is literally a fresh copy. I haven't installed anything that requires admin permissions. Sigh...Thanks in advance, sorry if I sound too pesimistic, having bad luck with tech lately... http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
http://ift.tt/2q6sZs6