Non-profit: Looking for unlimited lte data for mobile hotspot devices and also phone mobile hotspot devices.

I am looking for unlimited data on mobile hotspot devices like unite explore, netgear nighthawk, velocity stick, velocity hotspot, and unite explore.I am also looking for unlimited data for mobile phone with smartphone mobile hotspot.Also want a solution were I can remove deprioritization limit on all my lines.This is for a non-profit organization.Do you think any business/non-profit sales rep can help? Thanks in advances.

I am looking for unlimited data on mobile hotspot devices like unite explore, netgear nighthawk, velocity stick, velocity hotspot, and unite explore.

I am also looking for unlimited data for mobile phone with smartphone mobile hotspot.

Also want a solution were I can remove deprioritization limit on all my lines.

This is for a non-profit organization.

Do you think any business/non-profit sales rep can help? Thanks in advances.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J